- Jacksonville Jaguars- QB Trevor Lawrence/Clemson
The obvious pick at this point. A lock!
2. New York Jets- QB Zac Wilson/BYU
The Jets moved Sam Darnold to Carolina, so it would be wise to take a QB here at #2, otherwise why move Darnold?
3. San Francisco 49ers- QB Mac Jones/Alabama
A few trades this year really sent me for a whirlwind draft wise. The 49ers trading up definitely did just that. I’m not a Mac Jones fan per say. But reports say HC Kyle Shanahan loves him and sees him as the QB going forward as SF looks to move on from Jimmy Garoppolo.
4. Denver Broncos- QB Trey Lance/North Dakota St
The trade involves, #9, #40, 2022 1st, 2022 3rd for #4, #186
Denver don’t seem committed to Drew Lock, so trading up for Lance is plausible and I believe this could be a solid move. Elway has whiffed for QBs time and time again, maybe a new GM changes their fortune.
Also noted that the last time three QBs went 1-2-3 was in 1971 with Jim Plunkett, Archie Manning, and Dan Pastorini. This draft potentially could have QBs in the first four picks.
5. Cincinnati Bengals- OT Penei Sewell/Oregon
I think the Chase talk is BS, they might like Slater more but Denver already jumped for Lance at 4. I think Denver is the best trade option for them cause Slater might be there at 9, if Sewell is gone at 6 or 7, it could change.
6. Miami Dolphins- TE Kyle Pitts/Florida
Devonta Parker isn’t a #1 WR, now that’s that. Pitts will project well in the Tua timeline, even as a TE.
7. Detroit Lions- WR Jamarr Chase/LSU
The Lions have to love this, they’ll land an elite WR prospect just after a reboot of sorts with Galloday and Stafford out. Give Goff a year to prove himself.
8. Carolina Panthers- OT/OG Rashawn Slater/Northwestern
Slater might be a little going here, but I believe they’ll pick him over Horn despite the love they have for Horn.
9. Atlanta Falcons- CB Patrick Surtain II/Alabama
Gaining extra picks in a trade down, they can focus on other needs later on in the draft. Surtain and Horn will be the options at CB, they could also go with Waddle if need be. But I do believe Surtain is a good fit here.
10. Dallas Cowboys- LB Micah Parsons/Penn St
Parsons will have to fill Sean Lee’s shoes, but he’s talented and for a Cowboys defense that was horrid, this will be an upgrade.
11. NY Giants- WR Devonta Smith/Alabama
The hype machine is all-in on the Heisman Trophy Winner, but it’s hard not to root for him. This smells like a Giants pick.
12. Philadelphia Eagles- WR Jaylen Waddle/Alabama
Back to back and three out of 4 for the Crimson Tide, Waddle is a YAC machine, Brandin Cooks at Oregon St is similar, I think he’ll be better than Cooks.
13. LA Chargers- OT Christian Darrisaw/Virginia Tech
I see Darrisaw as the best of this group in terms of potential. Chargers haven’t had a LT of that caliber since Marcus McNeil.
14. Minnesota Vikings- OT Teven Jenkins/Oklahoma State
Had him mocked to rivals Chicago for a while but his stock is soaring, a brute mauler, maybe a RT but i can see him playing LT as well. Brian O’Neil opposite him will impress.
15. New England Patriots- CB Jaycee Horn/South Carolina
Horn would play across JC Jackson hypothetically, I could see NE moving Gilmore whether in June or in the next offseason.
16. Arizona Cardinals- OG Alijah Vera-Tucker/USC
Zona needs help to protect Kyler Muray. It’s that simple.
17. Tennessee Titans- EDGE Azeez Ojulari/Georgia
Trading 22, 53, and 2022’s 2nd rounder, the Titans secure their pass rusher opposite Harold Landry with Clowney departing after a blah season. Raiders missing on Vera-Tucker and Teven Jenkins has to be a bummer.
18. Miami Dolphins- RB Najee Harris/Alabama
Putting Harris and Pitts with Tua is the way to upgrade your team.
19. Washington Football- QB Justin Fields/Ohio State
Haskins has nothing on Fields, Fields might fall a bit and I think he’ll benefit from it. I think Rivera would love this.
20. Chicago Bears- CB Caleb Farley/Virginia Tech
Letting Kyle Fuller go was a dumb decision, but here we are.
21. Indianapolis Colts- DE Jaelan Phillips/Miami
A lot of potential with Phillips, I think Indy could benefit from that. Big year in Miami
22. Las Vegas Raiders- LB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah/Notre Dame
The Raiders need help on defense and this is a place to go for.
23. New York Jets- LB/EDGE Zaven Collins/Tulsa
Jets can take BPA and fill a need here. This player is a difference maker.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- C Landon Dickerson/Alabama
The Steelers always build inside out.
25. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE Kwity Paye/Michigan
Across from Josh Allen, I think this will be a solid spot for him to grow. Good player too.
26. Cleveland Browns- DL Christian Barmore/Alabama
The Browns add more strength on the DL with Barrmore playing with Myles Garrett there too.
27. Baltimore Ravens- OT Alex Leatherwood/Alabama
The Ravens traded Orlando Brown in a trade that has divided the fan base. However getting two ones and landing Leatherwood would help ease those concerns.
28. New Orleans Saints- CB Asante Samuel Jr./Florida St
The Saints roster will need a major shift with the cap issues they have.
29. Green Bay Packers- WR Rashod Bateman/Minnesota
The Packers need a WR opposite of Devante Adams that can prove to be consistent. Bateman, Marshall, and Toney are all solid options. The Ravens at 31 will def take a WR.
30. Buffalo Bills- DE Gregory Rousseau/Miami
Sat out last season, but he was excellent in 2019, Buffalo is sky high right now, he could be Mario Williams potentially.
31. Baltimore Ravens- WR Terrance Marshall/LSU
I went Marshall over Toney and the Moores because I feel with Mark Andrews and Hollywood already being excellent down the field, they need a bigger WR in the perimeter, and perhaps they could trade for Julio Jones, but I’d rather draft a young WR in the short term and save cap space.
32. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- DE Carlos Basham Jr/Wake Forest
The Bucs won the Super Bowl getting hot at the right time. They can improve on the pass rush as they could use depth long term. Basham would rotate and play right away.
33. Jacksonville Jaguars- CB Greg Newsome/Northwestern
They need DB help, and he’s another guy like Paye earlier who fell in their lap.
34. New York Jets- OT Samuel Cosmi/Texas
The Jets did draft Becton last year and now Cosmi can play on the right side. Win win.
35. Atlanta Falcons- EDGE Jayson Oweh/Penn State
The Falcons need pass rush and since they have the 40th pick, they’ll get to add more later on.
36. Miami Dolphins- WR Kadarius Toney/Florida
Talk about a trifecta of offensive weapons for Tua, Pitts at #6, Harris at #18, and Toney at #36… Yikes!
37. Philadelphia Eagles- CB Eric Stokes/Georgia
The Eagles could draft Davis here, but CBs are going to likely be thin. Stokes will slide in across from Slay.
38. Cincinnati Bengals- OG Wyatt Davis/Ohio State
Not the first Buckeye to end up in Cincy, and like Sewell, a day one starter to keep Burrow upright.
39. Carolina Panthers- WR Elijah Moore/Ole Miss
Picking Slater early, now they grab Darnold another WR and he’ll simply play Samuel snaps early on. If healthy, a burner.
40. Atlanta Falcons (from Denver)- S Jevon Holland/Oregon
Holland is my #3 S but Falcons need for one, and they’ll be able to add WR in the 3rd.
41. Detroit Lions- DT Jay Tufele/USC
Lions have a coach who wants to control the line of scrimmage so this is an all in approach.
42. New York Giants- EDGE Joe Tryon/Washington
Giants will want to address defense after landing Smith in round 1.
43.San Francisco 49ers- RB Travis Etienne/Clemson
Landing a high quality RB is an added bonus for a team that has some quality.
44. Dallas Cowboys- CB Tyson Campbell/Georgia
Opting for Parsons, I believe they’d trade up to land Newsome or Campbell if they loved either. But I do think Campbell would fit well in Dallas.
45. Jacksonville Jaguars- LB Jamin Davis/Kentucky
The Jaguars have to loving this draft. Landing three real quality talents. Not having to stretch at all.
46. New England Patriots- WR Rondale Moore/Purdue
The Patriots will miss Edelman and despite adding Kendrick Bourne and Nelson Aghelor, they could improve.
47. LA Chargers- CB/S Elijah Molden/Washington
A player who’s a tweener in a defense that uses a rover style CB/S. I like the fit.
48. Las Vegas Raiders- OT Dillon Radunz/ND State
Played with Trey Lance and I think he can play RT or RG for Vegas day one.
49. Arizona Cardinals- CB Kelvin Joseph/Kentucky
Joseph will play where Peterson left behind. Arizona needs DBs
50. Miami Dolphins- OT/OG Jackson Carmen/Clemson
They let Ereck Flowers go, this could be one way to deal with that hole.
51. Washington Football- OT Jalen Mayfield/Michigan
Washington should add some OL depth to protect any QB under center.
52. Chicago Bears- OT Liam Eichenberg/Notre Dame
Losing Kyle Long and Fuller in the same offseason prompts the two selections.
53. Las Vegas Raiders- S Richie Grant/UCF
Adding a S here for the Raiders with the pick they got from Tennesee.
54. Indianapolis Colts- DT Daviyon Nixon/Iowa
Adding some depth to the DL would help in stopping Derrick Henry.
55. Pittsburgh Steelers- OT Walker Little/Stanford
If healthy, a possible 1st round talent
56. Seattle Seahawks- DT Levi Onwuzurike/Washington
Seattle goes DT here and and a player who’s fallen with the surplus OL and WR.
57. LA Rams- EDGE Joseph Ossai/Texas
Could use some depth there, and he’s a talent who’s also fallen.
58. Kansas City- TE Pat Freiermuth/Penn St
Kelce is great, but two good TEs is better.
59. Cleveland Browns- LB Nick Bolton/Missouri
Another defensive addition, in that division it’s a must.
60. New Orleans Saints- WR Amon-Ra St Brown/USC
Big fan of this kid, opposite of Thomas, potential is def there.
61. Buffalo Bills- OT Brady Christiansen/BYU
More help on the OL would be fantastic. This is a way to do just that.
62. Green Bay Packers- LB Jabril Cox/LSU
They miss Blake Martinez, this might help.
63. Kansas City Chiefs- DT Marvin Wilson/Florida St
Def talent there, maybe KC will untap the potential
64. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- QB Kyle Trask/Florida
Would serve him well to play behind Brady for two years, I like his potential.